Saturday, 5 December 2015

November Favorites !

Hey guys, today I thought I would share a few things I have been liking in the last month. I have three things to share with you. So here we go..


So during the month of November me and my fiancee celebrated 4 years together. So we went out for a meal at the place we had our first date.I decided to treat myself to a Mac lipstick, I didn't want anything to bold so after asking a few friends I decided on the shade plumful. Its a beautiful shade and I have been wearing lots, I certainly hope to get a few more Mac items.

Not just during the month of November but just in general I have fallen in love with the anime Love Live School Idol. I play the game on my ipad all the time and have watched both season of the anime and REALLY want to watch the movie. I love the characters personality and the songs etc. Kotori is ny favorite! It really is awesome and totally recommend people watch it ! 


Last item was actually a freebie and I intend to purchase the full size once I have finished it off. This is L'Occitane light comforting cream. Which is a lovely moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling amazing. During the colder months my skin gets so dry and horrible but this is making a massive improvement on it. The dry patches are going and my skin looks healthier ! I am very tempted to try some other products in the range. 

Hope you enjoyed the few products and things I have been enjoying! Please leave a comment with products you would recommend for me to try.