Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Back Blogging


Hey guys, so as I said in my last post, now December is upon us ( yay Christmas!!) As promised I am back in the blogging world. Have decided to set up a schedule so I keep my posts more frequent. So from this week onwards there will be a new post every Tuesday and Saturday.  Today's post is a just a welcome back sort of post and to give you a sneak peak of whats coming up.

So seems Christmas is sneaking up on us, I will be doing a few gift guides to help with presents you may be stuck with. Hopefully like me most of your presents are ready and awaiting to be wrapped. I have a few Christmas DIY things for you, which I have been working on the last few days. Also some home made face masks which I had lots of fun doing. Last but not least I will introduce you to this little guy.


So next post will be up on Saturday... and yes I know its not Tuesday today but I some how lost a day. The joys of working in retail this time of year everything just meh haha.