Friday, 26 June 2015

Wedding Guest Outfit

Hey guys, today I thought I would show you an outfit I have planned for a wedding I am going to in july. I bought this dress off very.co.uk quite a while ago now as it just appealed to me. When I got it I fell in love, it fits lovely and is unusual and that why I like it.

So I am going to say this dress has bugs on it!!



So yeah, when I ordered it I just kinda wanted to see what it was like. Bet when it came and I put it on, it just looked so nice and its so unusual.

I have some wedges to wear with it, sorry for some reason the lighting in this picture is super off. But they are a nude colour.


And also picked up this pale pink bag to use, I was not going to buy a bag as I personally hate using small bags so was going to borrow one off a friend. But saw this one and its a nice size and would use it again. So win win.


I will certainly share pictures from the lovely wedding day when it comes!