Sunday, 28 June 2015

Summer Look

Untitled #21

Hey guys, today thought would share with you an outfit I have put together for the summer. Hope you like it!

1) Maxi Skirts - I do love a good maxi skirt and think they look great on people with curves ( without too). These are great if you don't like your legs also as covers them up while still keeping you cool. I love this coral one from new look the colour is just stunning.

2) Lace top - I love lace and this lace top from H and M would look super cute tucked into this maxi skirt. I think when have such a bold colour on the bottom its best to keep the top plain. 

3) Flower Crown - Now these really are a must for the summer, You can pick them up almost everywhere or even attempt to make you own!

4) Shoes - I spotted these lace up sandals on the top shop website and if I remember rightly when I was younger I used to live in a pair just like them. Totally love these and think will look super cute under the maxi skirt.

Whats your favourite item to wear in the summer ?