Wednesday, 1 April 2015

What I Have Learnt From Blogging...


Hey guys, thought would bring you a slightly different post today and just share a few things I have learnt from blogging and also things I really love about it too.

Learnt - Don't post something just for the sake of posting, when writing a post it will only turn out how you want and be interesting to read if its something you really care about. Don't just put something up that your not that interested in because you have not posted in a while

Enjoy - I really love the blogging community, people are willing to help you if they can and leave lovely comments for you.

Learnt -  Don't stress over posting, and worry over how many followers you have etc, Blog because YOU enjoy it! People can tell if all you are interested in is making money.

Enjoy - Taking pictures for my blog is one of my favourite things to do. I have learnt new things about my camera and how important decent lighting really is. When I am out for the day its nice to think "ooh this will make a nice blog picture"

Learnt - I have learnt many things about editing pictures, creating banners etc from blogging and googling how to do things. I am super proud of how my blog looks and even more so that I done it myself!

Enjoy - Being creative, I like the fact I can sit and write and feel like I am doing something good. Its a really good hobby and lets me unleash my creative side. Have really found a passion for crafty things to at the moment which is super fun.

Hope you enjoyed this post, would love to hear a few things you love or have learnt from blogging!