Thursday, 30 April 2015

Exmoor Zoo !

Long time no see, well its been just over a week. I have been spring cleaning and working on cosplays ( which you shall see soon). But the other Saturday me and my fiancée went to Exmoor Zoo and it was a lovely day. So as I am starting to get better with my camera I thought I would share with you some of the photo's I took.

Simples!

Exmoor Zoo is a lovely zoo, they hold interactions with the animals at certain times of the days, these are all listed in the map they give you when you enter. We met the alpacas! I was super excited for this but it seemed super scared when people went up to it and it put me off I didn't want to scare it. I have far to much love for them haha.


Another thing we did was feed the wallaby's this was fun, they were really friendly and let you stroke them and they happily ate out your hand. Was quite surprised as a few of them had baby's in there pouches and were not bothered at all, they still happily let your stroke them.


Before I leave you with some more pictures, I thought I would just say that if you are ever in the area or live near Exmoor Zoo and have no been I really recommend it. The keepers were all very friendly and it was a lovely day out.