Thursday, 16 April 2015

5 Random Facts About Me!

Hey guys, hope you all are well. I am currently having a major sort out in my room and getting rid of all my clutter to hopefully then re design my room a little. Add a few accessories to brighten it up, `
+.ould re decorate but hoping to move out soon.

Anyway back to the post here are some random facts about me..



1 ) I did ballet from the age of four intill I was about 18. The only reason I gave up was because of work commitments. I would really love to take up Ballet again in some form, I have seen exercise videos which involve Ballet.

2) I love reading factual books about animals. I am talking David Attenbourough types ones. I will read every word in them! Super sad I know

3) I love to draw and paint, even though I am not all that good at it. I am okay when it comes to cartoon like characters but other than that I am pretty useless.

4) I hate giving gifts without a personal touch. I pretty much like to make something or create something when present giving.

5) I am a massive reader, there is nothing I like better than curling up with a good book that grips me right until the end. But there is nothing worse than a book you just cannot get into but feel the need to finish it!.

Would love to hear a few random facts about yourself in the comments :)